I have never heard of the Swedish clothing brand called “COS” before. One day recent I went to do some anti-stress shopping at Bahrain City Centre, I saw quite a number of shoppers carried the shopping bags with brand-name and logo of “COS”. I then asked one pass-by shopper about the brand. She kindly said that it is a good Swedish brand with 70% discount on many items. Because of the word “70%” I decided to go to the shop and have a look.
I like the brand almost immediately. The designs are simple but timeless and trendy. The fabric is good quality and the cutting as well as pattern are well-design. I bought a few items there including this black long skirt. I am not a big fan of the skirt that long enough to cover to my knee because I think it will make me look shorter and fatter.
But this skirt doesn’t make me look shorter and fatter at all. I think the perfect cutting of this pencil skirt held my body better than I thought. And the fabric is comfortable but structured. So if you want to try a long skirt please keep in mind that
– The cutting of the skirt should not be too loose. Pencil skirt style is the best.
– The hight waistline is highly recommended So it will help creating the vision of extra body lenght.
– The fabric should be soft structure but not too soft.
– The length of the skirt should not end at the widest part of your tights or legs because it will only create a enlarge vision of your legs.
– Pair the skirt with stylish blouse.
Top : H&M
Skirt : COS
Purse : Chloe
Heels : MNG